- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I'm selling my PC Overwatch Account for 350$. Price is negotiable~
Details:
♡Has ALL of the Mercy skins! (not including OWL skins)♡
♡Yes it has Pink Mercy, Atlantic Mercy, Snow Angel, Dr. Ziegler, and all the other Legendary skins!♡
♡Lvl 608 Silver border♡
♡Mercy main account~485 hrs♡
♡DIamond rank♡
♡PC♡
Screenshots:
Proof:
If you would like, you can add me on Overwatch so I can show you all the skins in training range, and to prove that this is real. I would also like to have the payment process be through EPICNPC as to prevent possible scams.
DM me on discord if you're interested in seeing the account in game ^-^
bun♡#0111
Details:
♡Has ALL of the Mercy skins! (not including OWL skins)♡
♡Yes it has Pink Mercy, Atlantic Mercy, Snow Angel, Dr. Ziegler, and all the other Legendary skins!♡
♡Lvl 608 Silver border♡
♡Mercy main account~485 hrs♡
♡DIamond rank♡
♡PC♡
Screenshots:
Proof:
If you would like, you can add me on Overwatch so I can show you all the skins in training range, and to prove that this is real. I would also like to have the payment process be through EPICNPC as to prevent possible scams.
DM me on discord if you're interested in seeing the account in game ^-^
bun♡#0111
