Hello, I am looking to sell or exchange my Dokkan Battle account with 176 LRs and almost all the meta units in the game.
Everything is finished, so I’ll let you see the account photos. I’m open to offers or an exchange for an ENDGAME account with lots of LRs and DSs to farme.
The account is linked to Gmail, I am more than 1,000 days away from login.
If you need more pictures don't hesitate !
If you want to buy it I accept PayPal friend to friend, send an offer !
Everything is finished, so I’ll let you see the account photos. I’m open to offers or an exchange for an ENDGAME account with lots of LRs and DSs to farme.
The account is linked to Gmail, I am more than 1,000 days away from login.
If you need more pictures don't hesitate !
If you want to buy it I accept PayPal friend to friend, send an offer !
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20260928_225846_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225852_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225859_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225907_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225914_Dokkan.jpg1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225920_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225929_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225934_Dokkan.jpg1,004.9 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_225943_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_225949_Dokkan.jpg1,017.6 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_225954_Dokkan.jpg1,020.3 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230000_Dokkan.jpg1 MB -
Screenshot_20260928_230007_Dokkan.jpg1,020.5 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230014_Dokkan.jpg1,002.6 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230020_Dokkan.jpg1,014.1 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230027_Dokkan.jpg1,006.1 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230032_Dokkan.jpg1,015.4 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230038_Dokkan.jpg1,014.8 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230043_Dokkan.jpg1,000.5 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230125_Dokkan.jpg796.1 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230206_Dokkan.jpg864.8 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230210_Dokkan.jpg864.9 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230216_Dokkan.jpg908.9 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230220_Dokkan.jpg895.7 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230323_Dokkan.jpg986.5 KB -
Screenshot_20260928_230334_Dokkan.jpg984 KB
