EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Selling OP Tank & 2h 33,7k dmg war with lot of stuff!

Bluplayz

8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hello Guys!

I'll sell this war now, which i bought here. But after some days farming i realized, that dragonknight isn't the class i wanna play for a long time :)
He has a lot of cool stuff. He can tank on inf4 / every mode without doing much, just pulling agro and be afk. with the 2h build he can run inf3 easily and with some buffs inf4 is too possible, just the deff is not very good on 2h.
write via pn if you want more informations :)

Here is the tank build:
Screenshot_16.png

Here is the 2h Build with dmg skillset on wisdom:

Screenshot_17.png

Here is the 2h build with a crit wisom skillset for inf3/inf4 runs (crit dmg also increased :)):

View attachment

Here are some most used/maybe interested mounts/costumes and the ressources bag:

Screenshot_19.png

ip hash: bc867ecea9af139f1bf626

Bluplayz

8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
seems not safe for me,sorry,thx for offer
Okay, then you are just a scammer. Because we have here a middleman, who gets the account and protect it and only gives it to the buyer if he pays. So i can change password or anything else after the middleman have it.

What do you think how trades work? Do you think you get all of the account and then you can go with it?

Bluplayz

8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Account is still available. Got also a 3x gold & 1x platinum weapon with 315% crafted onto the weapon. Account is available for 125 euro