- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
This account has
Ranks
Top rank on
Viper MC ($100) Perm Emerald
Cosmic pvp Lava Planet ($200) Scorcher
4th rank on
Faithful Mc ($110) Lifetime Ruby
3rd Rank on
Cosmic pvp Demon Planet ($60)
Myth rank on PrimeMc Skyblock Fire
2nd rank on
Cosmic Prisons ($30)
Also on Cosmic pvp Lava Planet
I have 18gkits($180) and both new vkits($20)
In total this account is worth $760
Taking Offers Pm me on Skype; FaZeBunting I have a video if needed
Looking for $150(Or Trading for a nice Overwatch account)
No lowballing only taking offers near or around $250
Will quick sell for $125 this will last for 48 hours only
Ranks
Top rank on
Viper MC ($100) Perm Emerald
Cosmic pvp Lava Planet ($200) Scorcher
4th rank on
Faithful Mc ($110) Lifetime Ruby
3rd Rank on
Cosmic pvp Demon Planet ($60)
Myth rank on PrimeMc Skyblock Fire
2nd rank on
Cosmic Prisons ($30)
Also on Cosmic pvp Lava Planet
I have 18gkits($180) and both new vkits($20)
In total this account is worth $760
Taking Offers Pm me on Skype; FaZeBunting I have a video if needed
Looking for $150(Or Trading for a nice Overwatch account)
No lowballing only taking offers near or around $250
Will quick sell for $125 this will last for 48 hours only
Last edited:
