Selling one character and keeping the rest of the account

Not Recently Bumped

xom250

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Oct 30, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Recently I have decided to sell one of my world of warcraft characters. I have already found a buyer for this, however the problem is I have another character in the same account that I somewhat want to keep and play in wotlk.

At first I thought of buying a new account for myself, transferring the character I want to keep to that new account and giving the buyer my old account info with the character he wants to buy. The thing that's bugging me is if I do that technically it's going to be the same user (me) logging on two different accounts at two different locations.

Is there a chance this may lead to a ban or maybe even a ban on both the accounts. This is my first time selling so I am somewhat inexperienced.

Any suggestions regarding what I should would be appreciated.
 
Banned - Scamming (No Refund) - 398864
Keep in mind that for an account to account transfer to be able to take place all that needs to be similar on the 2 accounts is the last name. You can change the first name on the new account and if blizz ever gives you any grife about this say its your cousin playing the other account.
 
Back
Top