Selling on Ebay D:

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 24, 2010
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys,

I didn't know where to exactly post this, and i couldn't find anything related to this.

So see, on German eBay they sell gold, openly without trying to hide it because it's "legal(?)". I started over on English realms in WoW (EU) and want to sell gold too. So i tought about trying it on ebay.co.uk, but im not sure if i'm allowed to sell there, and if there are even buyers.

Anyone here with knowledge of this, and how would you do that?

help really appreciated.

best regards

alchemistsyn3
 
Hey yeah I am pretty sure you can't sell gold on the UK ebay unfortunatley.

Hope this helps although it is worth a try it's not like they are going to sue your or take legal action against you.
 
Back
Top