SOLD Selling Obey me! account with 31 UR for 75$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Original Owner
Yes

Adeline333

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Kazakhstan
Member Since
Aug 21, 2020
Country
Kazakhstan
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi! I'm selling my Obey me! account because for now I'm playing only Genshin Impact and I don't have any time for other games (
It contains:
- 24 demon UR (14 UR+ & 10 UR)
- 7 memory UR
- 742 dp & 14 vouchers
- 642 keys for devilgram & 1207 raven
- 1000 ap in the mailbox for your future using
PRICE: 75$ via PayPal
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-09-59-688_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-09-59-688_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-18-192_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-18-192_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-25-537_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-25-537_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-32-180_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-10-32-180_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-11-12-954_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-11-12-954_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-11-59-659_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-15-16-11-59-659_com.nttsolmare.game.android.obeyme.jpg
    892.2 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top