I think $50 USD should be fair for this account. I have a number of accounts with limited time only characters in them that I plan to sell later. Cumbie and Maya in the screenshot are both limited time high rarity characters. Currently Maya has an event that you could attempt to collect her shards with this account, It last until April 7th. Shards are what you need to rank up the characters stars. I would recommend leveling her up to 50 as soon as possible and using some of the diamonds in the account to buy gold so you can max out her talents. That should give you a little more then enough to buy her character weapon from the character growth event page here. You would have a strong starter character as long as you do not buy other junk from that event shop only her weapon shard is important.
The abyss hunter shards here 25 for 45000 points is under the exchange contribution button. You need only 20 to make the 3 star weapon.
You can see the weapons passive effect here these character weapons cannot be obtained outside of the limited gacha during the character's event or from the character event exchange and they are fairly game changing. Notice the massive stats the passive effect gives. Any other weapon besides the matching character weapon will not activate the passive ability.
If you buy the account and decide you don't want it I would give refunds as long as the account is returned but please don't try to charge back scam and then keep the account. I don't want to have to find out what happens if I tell nutaku someone stole my account and some conflict arises and the account just get's banned. Also please don't buy anything on the account and then charge back to Nutaku and then likely get the account banned before you return it to me. You can use a middle man if you like if you don't then I will require you to pay first.
I recommend you try the game for a few weeks at least and get a good understanding of things before you do any additional purchases on it. I will be honest It is very hard to unlock all of the hentai scenes for characters in the game without massive whaling because of poor game design. you can usually unlock the first scene just owning the characters and leveling them up a little but for the second one it will require whaling to rank up to the stars from 3 to 5 maybe even 6 to see the finish on the 2nd hentai scene. Those star ranks also give alot of power
EDIT: the account now has 5 limited characters Cumbie, Naila, Torie, Empress_Isara, Maya and 9.9k diamonds and a guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10.
Probably the best one I have with so many
Cumbie
https://i.imgur.com/VRDdjWQ.jpg
Naila
https://i.imgur.com/dLd5iiJ.png
Torie
https://i.imgur.com/nfJTJXF.png
Empress Isara with live2d couldnt show it here
https://i.imgur.com/wHz6DIJ.jpg
Maya
Some of my other accounts that also have Maya have these characters and items on them
1) Summer Shalutta, Maya and 8k diamonds guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10
2) Tsubomi, Maya, Hibiki 7k diamonds guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10
3) Natallie, Sakura, Maya 7k diamonds relic ticket x10
https://i.imgur.com/4NrofKq.png
Tsubomi
https://i.imgur.com/iNP65qp.jpg
Summer Shalutta
https://i.imgur.com/iNP65qp.jpg
Hibiki
https://i.imgur.com/hoZDDmW.png
Natallie
https://i.imgur.com/xJgOC0w.png
Sakura
I have more with different characters that I will add later but these are the only ones with the current event character Maya
The abyss hunter shards here 25 for 45000 points is under the exchange contribution button. You need only 20 to make the 3 star weapon.
You can see the weapons passive effect here these character weapons cannot be obtained outside of the limited gacha during the character's event or from the character event exchange and they are fairly game changing. Notice the massive stats the passive effect gives. Any other weapon besides the matching character weapon will not activate the passive ability.
If you buy the account and decide you don't want it I would give refunds as long as the account is returned but please don't try to charge back scam and then keep the account. I don't want to have to find out what happens if I tell nutaku someone stole my account and some conflict arises and the account just get's banned. Also please don't buy anything on the account and then charge back to Nutaku and then likely get the account banned before you return it to me. You can use a middle man if you like if you don't then I will require you to pay first.
I recommend you try the game for a few weeks at least and get a good understanding of things before you do any additional purchases on it. I will be honest It is very hard to unlock all of the hentai scenes for characters in the game without massive whaling because of poor game design. you can usually unlock the first scene just owning the characters and leveling them up a little but for the second one it will require whaling to rank up to the stars from 3 to 5 maybe even 6 to see the finish on the 2nd hentai scene. Those star ranks also give alot of power
EDIT: the account now has 5 limited characters Cumbie, Naila, Torie, Empress_Isara, Maya and 9.9k diamonds and a guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10.
Probably the best one I have with so many
Cumbie
https://i.imgur.com/VRDdjWQ.jpg
Naila
https://i.imgur.com/dLd5iiJ.png
Torie
https://i.imgur.com/nfJTJXF.png
Empress Isara with live2d couldnt show it here
https://i.imgur.com/wHz6DIJ.jpg
Maya
Some of my other accounts that also have Maya have these characters and items on them
1) Summer Shalutta, Maya and 8k diamonds guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10
2) Tsubomi, Maya, Hibiki 7k diamonds guaranteed EX limited relic draw ticket x10
3) Natallie, Sakura, Maya 7k diamonds relic ticket x10
https://i.imgur.com/4NrofKq.png
Tsubomi
https://i.imgur.com/iNP65qp.jpg
Summer Shalutta
https://i.imgur.com/iNP65qp.jpg
Hibiki
https://i.imgur.com/hoZDDmW.png
Natallie
https://i.imgur.com/xJgOC0w.png
Sakura
I have more with different characters that I will add later but these are the only ones with the current event character Maya
Last edited:
