• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Nutaku Account, Main Game Project Qt

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

iiWonton

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 31, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I've spent a lot of time and money into this game and recently lost interest in it, but i don't want to see all my effort go to waste. So I'm trying to sell it to someone who will enjoy what progress is still left.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210731-204039_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-204039_Project QT.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-201129_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-201129_Project QT.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-201138_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-201138_Project QT.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-201201_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-201201_Project QT.jpg
    1 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-204132_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-204132_Project QT.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-204145_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-204145_Project QT.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-204151_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-204151_Project QT.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20210731-204157_Project QT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-204157_Project QT.jpg
    1.3 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Honest person

Very nice guy went straight to the point
 
Ah sorry, I was just asking around to see how much these accounts are worth, I do not have that much money to spend on an account.
was wondering what the resell value of these accounts were (like the money spent vs money received after sale). Sorry for the inconvenience!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
around how much? and do you have discord?
 
I
Whats your offer? And yes I do.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top