WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I am selling my Honkai Star Rail account due to lack of storage and interest. Below I have added photos of the account!
Payment method: PAYPAL $80 (no more, no less than $80, MUST CHOOSE FREINDS AND FAMILY OPTIONS, Thank you!!)
Delivery will be the Hoyo account linked to the HSR account, in addition to HSR, there is a ZZZ account with Harumasa and Ellen!
Basic HSR Account info:
- Male MC
- I am the original owner.
- Its an NA account.
- There are 20 limited 5 stars, many with their signature lightcone.
- Four battle pass profile icons
- Several cosmetics
- Around 10 pulls with lots of unfinished current events and story.
Contact Info:
- You can message me on here however also feel free to contact me on Discord: scarameows611
I will respond quicker on discord and in my past experiences its easier to navigate, but do whatever makes YOU feel more comfortable!
- Feel free to request more photos when contacting!
Payment method: PAYPAL $80 (no more, no less than $80, MUST CHOOSE FREINDS AND FAMILY OPTIONS, Thank you!!)
Delivery will be the Hoyo account linked to the HSR account, in addition to HSR, there is a ZZZ account with Harumasa and Ellen!
Basic HSR Account info:
- Male MC
- I am the original owner.
- Its an NA account.
- There are 20 limited 5 stars, many with their signature lightcone.
- Four battle pass profile icons
- Several cosmetics
- Around 10 pulls with lots of unfinished current events and story.
Contact Info:
- You can message me on here however also feel free to contact me on Discord: scarameows611
I will respond quicker on discord and in my past experiences its easier to navigate, but do whatever makes YOU feel more comfortable!
- Feel free to request more photos when contacting!
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
scarameows611
ID# fyodorfungus#0140
ID# fyodorfungus#0140
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
Last edited:
