- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking to sell this valorant account, I've had it for 3+ years, it even has some beta items.
Peaked Diamond, but currently Plat 1.
Looking for $80usd (especially because there are many league of Legends items with it), but the price can be negotiated.
Also all skins add up (not including battlepass) to more than $200.
I will help change the email and so on.
Pm me here or send me a message on discord kaidenn
https://imgur.com/a/gO48KIu
Peaked Diamond, but currently Plat 1.
Looking for $80usd (especially because there are many league of Legends items with it), but the price can be negotiated.
Also all skins add up (not including battlepass) to more than $200.
I will help change the email and so on.
Pm me here or send me a message on discord kaidenn
https://imgur.com/a/gO48KIu
Last edited:
