Selling NA account, 51 SSR

Not Recently Bumped

gorigamii

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 5, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Yo, I’m selling my NA account for FGO acocunt. I don’t play as much anymore so I figured I’d sell it. The account has:

NP2: Mordred, Artoria, Arjuna, Orion, Enkidu, Castoria, Tamamo, Waver, Cleopatra, and Kintoki.

If you want more info, add me on discord: hellohell. (I have nitro, and add the period)

You can also message me here, though replies may be a bit slower.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
check discord
 
Back
Top