WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling my Dolphin Shadowverse Worlds Beyond Account because i no longer play it
Battle Pass lvl 21 and bought
Resources:
Vials: 78560
Rupies: 14580 (updated)
Crystals: 270
Items:1
Apprentice's Globe: 18
Seer's Globe: 9
I mostly play runecraft but the account have 2 meta deck Runecraft and Abysscraft: Currently rank Grand Master 1 (updated)
Many sleeves from events , bundles etc
All story mode | vs AI | Puzzle mode | are completed
Dungeon Boss completed
2 Avatar Albert + Titania
Leader: Titania, Orchis, Aether, Beelzebub, Daria, Wamdus, Fern and Kandima
+ Some other likes Aura, Nio, Keith Rothman, Silvarus, El
Homescreen: Aether, Titania
Im the original owner acc is STEAM linked and I will give u the STEAM ACC once i sell the account
Price: 100€ Paypal FnF (negociable) if MM u pay fee
My discord for more info: narumiee or u can contact me directly through epicnpc
Battle Pass lvl 21 and bought
Resources:
Vials: 78560
Rupies: 14580 (updated)
Crystals: 270
Items:1
Apprentice's Globe: 18
Seer's Globe: 9
I mostly play runecraft but the account have 2 meta deck Runecraft and Abysscraft: Currently rank Grand Master 1 (updated)
Many sleeves from events , bundles etc
All story mode | vs AI | Puzzle mode | are completed
Dungeon Boss completed
2 Avatar Albert + Titania
Leader: Titania, Orchis, Aether, Beelzebub, Daria, Wamdus, Fern and Kandima
+ Some other likes Aura, Nio, Keith Rothman, Silvarus, El
Homescreen: Aether, Titania
Im the original owner acc is STEAM linked and I will give u the STEAM ACC once i sell the account
Price: 100€ Paypal FnF (negociable) if MM u pay fee
My discord for more info: narumiee or u can contact me directly through epicnpc
Last edited:
