• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling my Phantom Forces account (RANK 202)

Not Recently Bumped

Iawrence

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 12, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I've had this account for a little bit now, but I think it is time to let it go. In under 3 years, I grinded it to level 202. Currently, at the moment, I have literally every single gun in the game, and every single legendary melee EXCEPT the Hattori. 4.71KDR; 119736 kills, 25414 deaths. This account ALSO currently has premium and 170ish Robx on it. Also has a lot of accessories and catalog items. DM me on EPICNPC for more details, or (preferred!!!) reach out to me on Discord at yann#0001. Thank you! Some screenshots attached below! I crossed out some specifics in case someone tries finding the acc lol when you dm me I'll give you uncensored screenshots

pf 1.png
pf 2.gif
pf 3.gif
pf 4.gif
pf 5.gif
pf 7.png
pf 8.png
pf 6.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Still avaiable? Hit my discord: henaiseconds
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
is account still available if so add my discord Phantox#0390
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey man i have just friended you on discord hoping that you still have not sold this account please get back to me
 
Not sure if this account is sold, or if anybody will see this at all, but I noticed that this is still marked as for sale. If it's not already gone, I'm interested to know about any offers. Thanks!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
bumping this because it is for sale again; new discord user: marceillant#0001.
 
Back
Top