I'm including screenshots of the Tier 100 skins this account has a massive amount of cosmetics too many to include in screenshots
before anyone ask no I will not use a skin checker and will not do no matter who wants it
that's a sure way to lose your account so don't bother asking me for it
im a save the world founder and save the world been played a lot too I have stonewood stormshield set up for afk exp/mat farming and twine peak stormshield set up for afk exp/mat farming too
Current battlepass level is 260+
if you have any questions or want to see specific skins message me here
before anyone ask no I will not use a skin checker and will not do no matter who wants it
that's a sure way to lose your account so don't bother asking me for it
im a save the world founder and save the world been played a lot too I have stonewood stormshield set up for afk exp/mat farming and twine peak stormshield set up for afk exp/mat farming too
Current battlepass level is 260+
if you have any questions or want to see specific skins message me here
