Selling Selling my Opera Wallet for PayPal

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Currency
  1. Other Crypto

Pitagurus

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(100%) (93 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Apr 12, 2022
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone!

My crypto wallet (will provide every sort of credentials including the restore) has 44$ worth of tether usd.
I'm looking for quick and simple exchange with 40$ on paypal with f&f.

DEAL EXAMPLE:
you receive the wallet with 44$ worth of tether usd
I receive 40$ on paypal

My discord:
pablo_escobars_best_dealer

I won't go first, if a epicnpc mm is needed i leave the fee to the customer.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top