Selling Selling my old Roblx account with a join date from 2019 for $13!

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Botted
  1. Non Botted
Original Owner
Yes

froggy223

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 28, 2025
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hiiiii!!!!

Today, I'm selling my Roblx account. I didn't list it for that much because it has no Robx, games, groups, and very few items/clothing. It's only $13!

However, its big selling point is that it has a join date from 6 years ago (in 2019)! This is good for you because if you want to create a myth or become a developer, it gives you more prestige, making you more credible and allowing people to take your games/myth more seriously!

Ummm. Some other important things:
  1. I will not give the account details until I receive payment.
  2. You can pay me through Venmo or CashApp.
  3. No refunds! I'm sorry. I know it makes things more difficult, but I've had people ask for a refund because "their account got banned," but that's not actually the case.
Anyways, that's about it! If you want to reach out to me to arrange a deal, you can DM me on Discord @sabrinafroggy

Ty!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-03-27 154706.png
    Screenshot 2025-03-27 154706.png
    140.9 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top