- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello everyone!
I am selling my IDV account for IOS only!
The account has 4 S, 24 A and 52 B Costumes.
2 A & 3 B pets.
7 A and 23 B Accessoires.
I have still 17516 Fragments and 14329 Clues left! The tier is IV-III with a winrate of 43.24% I have limited skins of the dangoranpa crossover and antonios s skin.
If you have questions just ask! If you are interested just reply and give me an offer ^^
If you want to see more we can meet up in-game.
I am selling my IDV account for IOS only!
The account has 4 S, 24 A and 52 B Costumes.
2 A & 3 B pets.
7 A and 23 B Accessoires.
I have still 17516 Fragments and 14329 Clues left! The tier is IV-III with a winrate of 43.24% I have limited skins of the dangoranpa crossover and antonios s skin.
If you have questions just ask! If you are interested just reply and give me an offer ^^
If you want to see more we can meet up in-game.
