Selling My Handfarmed Gold For $0.45/1K (NA EAST)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(2 reviews)

JkSZ

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Aug 9, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
I am quitting Lost Ark, so I am selling the gold that I farmed through raids and selling accessories.

Stock: 500 000
Rate: $0.45/1k

I can trade through the Auction House for NA East or do face-to-face trade for Karta.

MOP: Paypal FnF (you go first)
We can use a MM through EpicNPC, but you cover the costs.

DM me if interested. Discord would be the fastest way.
Discord: _sobble
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top