EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

SOLD Selling my exciting 70k subscribers List Entertainment Youtube Channel $799

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube Accounts
50k+ Subs
Youtube Accounts
Entertainment
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hi there,

Selling my beloved Youtube account. I have outsourced three of the videos to an AE editors in Ukraine that I found on Upwork, the rest I have edited and curated myself.

There's one video that majority of the view counts derive from and that's, unfortunately, a copy-righted video. Luckily that video exploded in terms of views and gave my channel a wee bit of exposure and subsequently people subscribed to my channel.

I have been instructed by Youtube to delete the video with the 30m+ so that I am eligible for monetising again. Thus, currently, monetisation is not enabled until I implement this request from youtube. Huge potential to become the next TheRichest and WatchMoJo with the right owner.

I am currently full-time student and have lost interests due to work and study. There's just not enough time in the day for me to allocate sufficient time to curate, write script, do voice over (my friend, George, helped me with the voice over - he's over at Fiverr if you fancy hiring him) and and then edit it. Always enjoyed watching list videos and this was my endeavour: to share my take on.

Geographical overview of the audience:

India
Pakistan
United States (6.7%)
Nepal
United Kingdom

bit odd considering I live in England and have no ties to any of those top three countries.
Predominately Male audience: 77%

LIFETIME:
0 Copyright Strike
0 Community Guidelines Strike

More than happy to answer any of your concerns or queries, so do not hesitate. Here's a link to a GOOGLE Doc that has all the screenshot: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RX-71O7yPSTDYTwjYZIBPI2DrecTgOFvD_QY5-N3hy4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
ip hash: 51c52024d57d18c348d86a
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Ads are running on your channel..?
Yes. I have been asked, by YouTube, to remove one of the videos with the most views (30m+) as it's someone else contents. My re-eligibility to monetise my channel is contingent on remove this specific video and re-apply. I decided not to delete the video beforehand, because I wanted provide source of my views and subs

ip hash: 51c52024d57d18c348d86a

Jettastrpohy

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Reason - fake sales
But ads are running meaning adsense is enabled and monitization is enabled?

ip hash: 99098e47049cb85d917121
Status
Not open for further replies.