EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling SELLING MY 63K instagram account in low price

Followers
50k+ Followers
Category
Other
0   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Selling my 63K instagram account which ks related to satisfying and slime related videos which is the best category for doing promotions and advertising. Account has decent engagement with 4-5K average views. Price I'm expecting is 350$.

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It's indeed a great niche but the account was changed from a different niche or personal account. Not sure if the followers are even real.

Other red flags
  • 63k followers with only 10 posts
  • Comments in all the posts are coming from the same people posting several times

0   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
It's indeed a great niche but the account was changed from a different niche or personal account. Not sure if the followers are even real.

Other red flags
  • 63k followers with only 10 posts
  • Comments in all the posts are coming from the same people posting several times
Yes it was changed but is doing good now, the followers are 100% real.and genuine.