Selling Multiple Channels High Rep and MM. Looking for quick sales. Cheap

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

doomedtofail

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 730

(100%) (745 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 15, 2011
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have multiple channels for sale with various Videos and Niches. I am adding more constantly.
All accounts are not monetized. Consider them mostly botted from the looks of it.
Middleman or you pay first paypal gift and may consider BTC payment. You will pay middleman fees. Accounts are brand accounts.
Accounts are secure and will not be recalled.
Accounts are completely as is. They will not be banned due to my actions.

I am looking for quick sales since they are mostly dead. Thought I would use them, and some may have been bought for buyers that fell through, but I have my own.

I have already Lowered these to rock bottom prices. I am not accepting offers as people are lowballing further.

Channel 2: 9k Subscribers $50.00 Takes it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2BLEsa3UiiFiSFlKxXs6g

Channel 3: 5k subscribers. 60k watch hours. Niche is wrestling. 2 content strike total, one in 365 days. Needs fresh/new content to monetize. $40.00
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SK6wCcz9ktGF5j5dmD4DQ/

Channel 4 2.9k subscribers Sold

Post and contact on discord or contact me in pm.
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
If you post you will see my discord.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • USDT, Coinbase
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome Seller

Seller is amazing very good communication!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Bonjour ici le lien pour la discorde?
La
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord?
 
I have multiple channels for sale with various Videos and Niches. I am adding more constantly.
All accounts are not monetized. Consider them mostly botted from the looks of it.
Middleman or you pay first paypal gift and may consider BTC payment. You will pay middleman fees. Accounts are brand accounts.
Accounts are secure and will not be recalled.
Accounts are completely as is. They will not be banned due to my actions.

I am looking for quick sales since they are mostly dead. Thought I would use them, and some may have been bought for buyers that fell through, but I have my own.

I have already Lowered these to rock bottom prices. I am not accepting offers as people are lowballing further.

Channel 2: 9k Subscribers $50.00 Takes it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2BLEsa3UiiFiSFlKxXs6g

Channel 3: 5k subscribers. 60k watch hours. Niche is wrestling. 2 content strike total, one in 365 days. Needs fresh/new content to monetize. $40.00
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SK6wCcz9ktGF5j5dmD4DQ/

Channel 4 2.9k subscribers 53k watched hours. Eligible for Monetization. One community strike expired. $50.00
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyBho61y7HHZqHodCCyHFQ?view_as=subscriber

Post and contact on discord or contact me in pm.
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
If you post you will see my discord.
hi
 
L
Want to buy
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
$30 for first channel? discord.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - VPN Violation
I have multiple channels for sale with various Videos and Niches. I am adding more constantly.
All accounts are not monetized. Consider them mostly botted from the looks of it.
Middleman or you pay first paypal gift and may consider BTC payment. You will pay middleman fees. Accounts are brand accounts.
Accounts are secure and will not be recalled.
Accounts are completely as is. They will not be banned due to my actions.

I am looking for quick sales since they are mostly dead. Thought I would use them, and some may have been bought for buyers that fell through, but I have my own.

I have already Lowered these to rock bottom prices. I am not accepting offers as people are lowballing further.

Channel 2: 9k Subscribers $50.00 Takes it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2BLEsa3UiiFiSFlKxXs6g

Channel 3: 5k subscribers. 60k watch hours. Niche is wrestling. 2 content strike total, one in 365 days. Needs fresh/new content to monetize. $40.00
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SK6wCcz9ktGF5j5dmD4DQ/

Channel 4 2.9k subscribers 53k watched hours. Eligible for Monetization. One community strike expired. $50.00
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwyBho61y7HHZqHodCCyHFQ?view_as=subscriber

Post and contact on discord or contact me in pm.
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
If you post you will see my discord.
Discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Selling cracked accounts
add my discord i am interested in ur 9k
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
PM me your skype/discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord or skype
 
Banned - Auto-Ban: Chat spam
Any updates on new channels in stock? Any channel with 80k-90k subs?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Spammer
Discord
 
Can you PM me snapshots of demographics and views last 28 Days for the wrestling Channel? Thanks!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I will contact you on Discord.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top