Selling megawhale Global 2.64m CC 206k team CC

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 5, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Ultra Whale Global 7DS | 2,640,000 Account CC, 206k Team CC | Ranked 26th globally in Account CC | 12 Plat Coins | 60+ SR pendants | Every unit UR and 6 starred, only missing Green SSR Eren | Monthly + Weekly Bundles | Every R and SR 6/6 |

Account Pics:
$800 minimum, looking for around $900-$1,000

The account is linked to an email which I will remove when requested I contact Netmarble. I’m trusted, so I won’t take it back either way.

Contact me on Discord: Zxldyck#7777
 
Back
Top