Selling Marvel Heroes Ultimate Pack

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have the ultimate pack that I'm looking to sell. Comes with a 28+ cyclops and a couple level 10s+. I also redeemed the iron man heartbreaker costume from alienware.


msg me on skype @ killuchen or PM me here with your offer.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
People with no feedback please stop asking if I will accept paypal.
 
Give you $100 for it, not going any higher, as the game is terrible, and people that bought to pack got ripped off.
 
K
No thanks
Interested in trades for others game accounts? I have several different ones I would offer you Sir. Just add me on Skype or call my cell 706-614-6865 (Mike)
 
K
No thank you. I'm just looking for cash right now.

Also, I will not be accepting paypal as a payment for those with no posts and registered on June lol....
Sorry, I've been away! C/o on the account is $200! Cyclops is lvl 31 now.
 
Back
Top