• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Main 2000+ total 99 Slay/96 Herb/95 Pray

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(10 reviews)

jokey86

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 26, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am officially done with RS so I am selling my main.

65GXhHq.png


More Acc Details:
-completed plagues end
-LOTS of treasure hunter items (has an almost fully upgraded spring cleaner & lots of skilling outfits)
-4m gp + bond + 10+ days of membership left
-amulet of souls
-tokhaar-kal-ket/tokhaar-kal-xil
-some lucky godwars pieces
-200+ overload potions
-lots of charms

I am looking for $80 PAYPAL ONLY + I will not go first!

PM me if you are seriously interested and then I will contact you with Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for $80 PAYPAL ONLY + I will not go first!
$65 is the lowest I can go
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top