• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling lvl 140 OW account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 15, 2016
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
I am selling my level 139 OW account.(Its one game away from 140) Fed up with the game now and need something else. It has Legendary skins for multiple classes and I THINK at the end of this season it will have over 3k comp points which is enough for a golden weapon. I'm not 100% sure about that however. For that reason I am looking 2 sell it for $60. Paypal only please. And enjoy! :D Please Email me @ [email protected]! The battle.net also has one valid name change. (I think, I haven't changed the name of it before and im positive i saw something about name changes when I first started playing.)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top