Selling lots of LTI - CCU'd ships at cost , via paypal invoice

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

StarCNewbie

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 31, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling LTI - P72's - CCU'd to other ships @ RSI cost in US dollars !
.
The P72's I am using cost me 45.00 each, so I loose about $15.00 per ship.
on sale till I pay off a medical bill :

______________________________


Ship TypeInsurancePricePrice & PP fee'sAvailable
Banu MerchantmanLTI250.00259.00Yes
CarrackLTI350.00363.00Yes
Constellation AndromedaLTI225.00233.00Yes
Constellation AquilaLTI275.00285.00Yes
Constellation TaurusLTI150.00156.00Yes
CrucibleLTI350.00363.00Yes
Endeavor BaseLTI350.00363.00Yes
Khartu-AlLTI150.00156.00Yes
ReclaimerLTI350.00363.00Yes
RedeemerLTI250.00259.00Yes
SaberLTI160.00166.00No
Vanguard WardenLTI250.00250.00No


--------------------
.
I am Paypal verified: I will invoice, once paid ill gift the ship, must claim within 24 hours
Buyer needs to be Paypal verified
Buyer pays Paypal fee's, if they wish to use an agreed upon middle man they pay their fee's also
I am in US PST time zone

- - - Updated - - -

trade thread on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitize...f1v/wts_selling_lots_of_lti_ships_low_prices/ to show my activity

- - - Updated - - -

Crucible, endeavor and Reclaimer prices reduced by 10.00 see link

- - - Updated - - -

crucible endeavor and reclaimer at RSI cost again

- - - Updated - - -

My -1 feedback is due to the user "space-Enigma" being upset I made the point of him low balling me on my Saber as is clearly shown in this thread. My reddit activity clearly shows a fair, responsive, fast and smooth trader.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
my counter offer - a p72 solo for 100

that's my counter offer....

or prices as listed
 
Prices are as listed, they are at cost while getting LTI .....
 
thats my offer
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top