Selling Level 84, Has 7mil +, Rep'd, Cheap.

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee ! I am the OO of this account, it has access to RSC with memberhsip active. I have played it in forever, just sits there building dust.

It is a great account, has 7m +, 5mill cash/whip/ other items.

Has a bank pin set, no membership.

I am only selling to Rep'd Members, and you must have a Verified Paypal, and also be willing to talk by phone.

I am not looking for much at all. I am seeking $20-30 USD. First reasonable offer I get, wins.

RS.jpg

RS2-1.jpg


Post your aim and I will contact you.

<span style="color: #FF0000">IF YOU DO NOT POST HERE WITH YOUR AIM, I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR IMS, I WILL NOT DISCUSS THE ACCOUNT EITHER.</span>
 
Back
Top