SOLD Selling level 20 Pokémon GO starter accounts. All teams

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Level
Lvl 20+
Global Moderator
(110 reviews)

Lottatude

Level 100

Global Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 82

(100%) (110 reviews)
Country
Norway
Member Since
Jul 13, 2018

Lottatude

Global Moderator
Country
Norway
Level 20 Pokemon Go starter accounts for sale.
Got level 20 starter accounts (all teams) available for sale.
These accounts will have a random selection of pokemons on them.
Please note that these are only starter accounts, and therefore won't have a lot of things on them.
If you're interested in one account, send me a message with which team you're interested in.
All accounts got namechanges available :)

Price: 10$
Payment accepted: Paypal

Please also note that the pictures below is an example of what the accounts may look like. You won't necessarily get the exact same things on the account you purchase, but the account will be level 20 with a random selection of pokemons on it.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: https://discord.com/users/534117883584970763
Username: Lottietude
ID# 534117883584970763
Payment options:
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Paypal F&F, Crypto

Attachments

  • 6444FD50-D2F4-4696-9533-4DC649F3B5EB.jpeg
    6444FD50-D2F4-4696-9533-4DC649F3B5EB.jpeg
    119.5 KB
  • 070A2BA8-3B78-4C48-AF98-130C01364AC6.jpeg
    070A2BA8-3B78-4C48-AF98-130C01364AC6.jpeg
    150 KB
  • DBF9B9C5-8336-4373-8D99-D84E195A7045.jpeg
    DBF9B9C5-8336-4373-8D99-D84E195A7045.jpeg
    128.8 KB
  • D8C71FA6-DE82-4F5E-942C-9E9092F4C628.jpeg
    D8C71FA6-DE82-4F5E-942C-9E9092F4C628.jpeg
    124.3 KB
  • D8C71FA6-DE82-4F5E-942C-9E9092F4C628.jpeg
    D8C71FA6-DE82-4F5E-942C-9E9092F4C628.jpeg
    124.3 KB
  • C4F19F69-1624-4922-96B0-AC037C485F8B.jpeg
    C4F19F69-1624-4922-96B0-AC037C485F8B.jpeg
    137.5 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Went first no problem, fast and nice trade +++

Went first no problem, fast and nice trade +++
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Bought a lvl 40 beast account!

It was at a great price and he walked me through any issues that I would've had! He's a great guy, too. I HIGHLY recommend Xuy if you're going to buy an account. If you don't see an account you want listed, ask him in private. He may have an account that isn't listed that will cater to you! Anyways, thanks again, Xuy. Really happy with my account(:
 
I recommend this seller! I bought a lvl 40 account with him and he sent over the details as soon as I sent my payment. Very good service, too! Will buy from him again if I ever decide to purchase another account for my wife(:. Thanks again, Xuy!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can I buy an account? Do you have discord?
 
Lottatude
Yes I do.
Xuystu#2669
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top