• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling IDV account with coa II Limited skins 17 A tier skins

Not Recently Bumped

Sunbaes

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 28, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi guys! I still have one account up for sale! The account is from season 3 and has 4 limited skins from COA II.

I will only be accepting payments from cash app or the friends and family option from PayPal) Don't ask if you can pay with gift cards or any other ways because the answer is no.



First account:

Survivors:

dark cake ( mind eyes, S tier skin)

keyboard (postman, A tier skin)

reservist (enchantress, A tier skin)

flaming angel (doctor, A tier skin)

makoto naegi (lucky guy, A tier skin, danganronpa)

sand of time (perfumer, A tier skin, limited skin)

steam teen (mercenary, A tier skin, limited skin)

sound wave ( minds eye, A tier skin, limited skin)

cursed pharoh, (mercenary, A tier skin)

optical mirror (magician, A tier skin, limited skin)

vial blossom (female dancer, A tier skin, coa skin)

candy girl ( mechanic, A tier skin)

re-swim (mechanic, A tier skin)

I have more skins but they are lower tier skins such as b tier

Hunters:

anibus ( gamekeeper, A tier skin)

ivan ( axe boy, A tier skin)

chaser of time ( soul weaver, A tier skin)

serpant (dream witch, A tier skin)

svengali (ripper, A tier skin)

I don't have as many A tier skins for hunters but that is what I have again, I have more skins but they are lower tier skins such as b tier.

Pets:

mini geisha

freki

alexander the great

more lower tier pets

this account has 9971 fragments and 159 echos


Add me on my discord to buy or look at my skins ( you can also add me in game to prove the account is mine!) discord is MadMandy142#1430 DM OFFERS - Don’t ask me “how much” just send an offer and I will see if we can work out whatever is in your budget.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi guys! I still have one account up for sale! The account is from season 3 and has 4 limited skins from COA II.

I will only be accepting payments from cash app or the friends and family option from PayPal) Don't ask if you can pay with gift cards or any other ways because the answer is no.



First account:

Survivors:

dark cake ( mind eyes, S tier skin)

keyboard (postman, A tier skin)

reservist (enchantress, A tier skin)

flaming angel (doctor, A tier skin)

makoto naegi (lucky guy, A tier skin, danganronpa)

sand of time (perfumer, A tier skin, limited skin)

steam teen (mercenary, A tier skin, limited skin)

sound wave ( minds eye, A tier skin, limited skin)

cursed pharoh, (mercenary, A tier skin)

optical mirror (magician, A tier skin, limited skin)

vial blossom (female dancer, A tier skin, coa skin)

candy girl ( mechanic, A tier skin)

re-swim (mechanic, A tier skin)

I have more skins but they are lower tier skins such as b tier

Hunters:

anibus ( gamekeeper, A tier skin)

ivan ( axe boy, A tier skin)

chaser of time ( soul weaver, A tier skin)

serpant (dream witch, A tier skin)

svengali (ripper, A tier skin)

I don't have as many A tier skins for hunters but that is what I have again, I have more skins but they are lower tier skins such as b tier.

Pets:

mini geisha

freki

alexander the great

more lower tier pets

this account has 9971 fragments and 159 echos


Add me on my discord to buy or look at my skins ( you can also add me in game to prove the account is mine!) discord is MadMandy142#1430 DM OFFERS - Don’t ask me “how much” just send an offer and I will see if we can work out whatever is in your budget.
I wil dm you!
 
Banned - Evading negative feedback
want to trade with genshin acc instead?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord is MadMandy142#1430
 
Last edited:
Back
Top