WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am the original owner of this account and I'm selling it because I no longer have the time to play and grind like I used to.
-Sb lvl 249, 11b nw, 19k weight
-Hyperion, 9 star term, legion 5 og white necron, storm, burning aurora, Legendary E drag, G drag, +much more!
-86 talis recombed (90 total)
-Slayers 9/9/9/9/6
-Hotm 7 (4.5m/2m powder)
-Can easily make 25m+ an hour
Fast delivery! (within 20 minutes of purchasing)
Pm me on discord for more info and pictures! (serious buyers only please)
snappaz#7115
-Sb lvl 249, 11b nw, 19k weight
-Hyperion, 9 star term, legion 5 og white necron, storm, burning aurora, Legendary E drag, G drag, +much more!
-86 talis recombed (90 total)
-Slayers 9/9/9/9/6
-Hotm 7 (4.5m/2m powder)
-Can easily make 25m+ an hour
Fast delivery! (within 20 minutes of purchasing)
Pm me on discord for more info and pictures! (serious buyers only please)
snappaz#7115
