Filters
Gil

jerichoxi

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 6, 2024
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
horizonxigilshop.png


Hello! I am selling gil on the FFXI private server HorizonXI at a rate of $55per million or $5.50 per 100k.

Gil is farmed by hand in the USA and offered with the best price on the market. Currently:
IN STOCK.

Gil transfer methods are
safe and instant at time of purchase.

I accept payments through
PayPal, CashApp and Skrill plus I am open to using Trade Guardian.

DM me here on epicNPC or add me on Discord
jerichoxi and I can provide extra information on orders and safe gil transfer methods.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Solid, good transaction 👍

Worked with this guy, easy, would do it again 👍
 
Back
Top