SOLD Selling high end-multi chars account on Evernight and Arkenstone!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Class
High End

SaintLotro

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Apr 30, 2017
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
Account have all explanations and quest packes and vip for 7 month!
Evernight:
HUNTER-130 lvl , RK -130 lvl ,GUARD -130 lvl ,BEORN -126 lvl , MIMI - 120 lvl , LM - 120 lvl

Arkenstone:
BURG, HUNTER, CAPPY, BEORN, LM, GUARD, RK- 120 lvl, MIMI -115 lvl
[B][B][I][I][I][B][B][I][I][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]Who is interested write me on skype, l am waiting your offers![/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B]
[B][B][I][I][I][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)]Skype: yurcka3[/COLOR][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B]
All screens l will give in skype!
4.png
5.png
6.png


7.png
​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-connorm8.1683847/
Price?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top