• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Great Pokemon Go Level 24 Account Team Instinct

Not Recently Bumped

GoWTrader

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 15, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I've got a team instinct level 24 POGO account for sale with 35 1000+ CP Pokemon including a 1800+ Gyarados. Account has a lot of extra random candy to keep the Pokemon maxed.

Looking for ~$350 as this account is one of the better ones out there. PayPal or Venmo.

If interested contact via email or line for SS and more details.

Email: [email protected]
Line: thomasg20

Scammers/Chargebackers don't bother. Been in the account business a while. I won't go first and I do require additional details to provide proof of purchase.

Looking for honest buyers only.

Also, if interested I have a somewhat basic level 22 account with no team picked yet for sale. Looking for ~$150 for that one.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top