Selling Gold

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjeikz

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Oct 30, 2012
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I have question about selling gold, I dont have much clients yet. But they clients I had have scammed me for the past 2 months. Ive been scammed 4 times for large amounts of gold.
Mostly getting paid by stolen PayPal accounts I guess. Not too mention I have proof of being scammed, paid PayPal fee for researching and still losing the case ending up paying from my own money after spending the money I farmed right away. People adding me on skype all day long, mostly trying to scam.

Is there anything I can do to see if a guys PayPal is realy legit? I almost feel like PayPal is just not save for me? I know there are guys that just have no reputation at all at epicnpc and are legit but its hard to pick out the legit guys these days I guess.

I know there are guys like berich View Profile: berich - Trade WoW Accounts - World of Warcraft Account Trading - EpicNPC who are legit but I get like $0.40/1k and it feels like I am giving my gold away for free, but maybe thats my only option..

Anyway, some help will be nice..

Thanks,

Sjeikz :o
 
check emails. see if someone is paypal verified. only deal with epicnpc verified people

and ALWAYS make sure they have an Epic NPC account and if they scam you post a scam thread here so we can ban them and make sure they dont come back.
 
At the very least send an email to their Paypal email address and tell them to reply. If they can't, they don't own that Paypal account.

You can also state that you only accept payments from people who are Verified on Paypal. Then just ask for a phone number during the transaction and see if their phone number matches the Paypal info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top