Selling Selling Gold Lost ark NAE Cheap

Not Recently Bumped

DarkoxTM

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (57 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Aug 13, 2018
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Hello, I am a small gold seller in Lost Ark

Every week I get some gold to sell I am not a reseller the gold I get I do it by myself without the help of third party programs or scripts
I sell the gold via the auction house with my character ilvl 1415


The publication will update weekly how much stock I have available in the comments

If you are interested just leave me a message on epicnpc or comment on this thread
 
Payment options:
  • Binance Usdt
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Stock Available 100k
The price varies between 0.30/1K up
 
Last edited:
Stock Available out
The price varies between 0.0/1K
 
Last edited:
Stock Available
The price varies between
 
Last edited:
Stock Available (stock out)
The price varies between 0.0 0.0/1K negotiable
Farming more gold for next week
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Vouch for Seller, fast communication and transaction, will buy again!

Vouch for Seller, fast communication and transaction, will buy again!
 
Stock Available 130K (stock out)
The price varies between 0.0 0.0/1K negotiable
Farming more gold for next week
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bdo-account-scam-user-dinbob.2608921/
excellent seller

great person - fast gold :)
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bdo-account-scam-user-dinbob.2608921/
heyoooo - gonna msg you
 
Stock Available 80K (OUT )
The price varies between 0.60- 0.65/1K
Farming more gold for next week
 
Last edited:
Back
Top