C colkickass 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 30, 2008 #1 I'm leaving the game and want to make money selling gold. I have about 8,000g Horde side and am trying to find the best way of making money off of it.
I'm leaving the game and want to make money selling gold. I have about 8,000g Horde side and am trying to find the best way of making money off of it.
EpicMMO 346 0 2 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 30, 2008 #2 Sell to a company. There are plenty that are legit and dont scam. Search around on the forums for some good sites.
Sell to a company. There are plenty that are legit and dont scam. Search around on the forums for some good sites.
Z zimbuthemonkey 2 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 1, 2008 #3 Could someone PM me and recommend some companies?