• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Global top 25 arena season ranking

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Wilt98

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 21

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 14, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This account is currently in the top 25 arena season ranking with a good defense rate and with 4 ml 5*

Highest arena rank : Legend I, very easy to remain in top 10 legend at all times. Insane def win rate.
Top gear : Plenty of pieces of equipment that rolled into 30% subs
Auto Golem/Wyvern/Banshee/Azimanus 11 with current gear quality.

Abyss 90 cleared

I have not played any automaton tower, so you will still be able to get the prizes from it

lots of 5* A memory imprints some even S imprints.

Tons of 4* SSS memory imprints

PS: Don't be afraid of the country mismatch as I am currently in another country and I cannot access my phone which has the 2FA

Artifacts:

Materials:


Heroes:


Feel free to contact me through, please no lowballs
Discord: Will#8197
I am currently in GMT +7 time zone, I will try my best to answer asap
With the new update, u can recall ml ara and get any ml 5* of your dream
This account currently has 71 molas, 8900 mystic bookmarks and 148 galaxy bookmarks.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top