WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi. I'm looking to sell my 2 year old account due to work commitments.
Account has good English name & bound to dummy mail (you will be provided with the STOVE login & email account)
Account is quite lucky with ML units.
Account has:
13 ML5
58 RGB ML5
Able to auto run Wyvern 13
Link to account snapshots:
Drop me an offer
Payment by PayPal and you will go first. I don't mind MM but fees are on you.
Discord contact: ReminiX#4617
Reddit contact - https://www.reddit.com/user/xbelieverx/
Due to work schedule, I'll reply between 12-2am GMT +8
This is a new thread from my previous one : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-global-11-ml5-account.2134613/
Cheers!
Account has good English name & bound to dummy mail (you will be provided with the STOVE login & email account)
Account is quite lucky with ML units.
Account has:
13 ML5
58 RGB ML5
Able to auto run Wyvern 13
Link to account snapshots:
Drop me an offer
Payment by PayPal and you will go first. I don't mind MM but fees are on you.
Discord contact: ReminiX#4617
Reddit contact - https://www.reddit.com/user/xbelieverx/
Due to work schedule, I'll reply between 12-2am GMT +8
This is a new thread from my previous one : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-global-11-ml5-account.2134613/
Cheers!
