SOLD Selling for PP (Mega Cow, Mega Kangaroo & R Evil Uni) f&f

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Pets

Juestine

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
May 2, 2022
Last seen
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling MFR Cow, MFR Kangaroo and R Evil Unicorn! for Paypal (f&f) Euro.

MFR Cow - 19 euros
MFR Kangaroo - 18 euros
Ride Evil Unicorn - 12 euros

Dm me here or add me on discord! Gressyn#8192

We can use mm (I don't pay fee tho) but I would appreciate if you went first since I wanna collect proofs here to have a trusted feedback but we can always discuss!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: juestine
ID# 1154061548151640105
Payment options:
  • Paypal
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very nice and cheap prices!!

Highly reccomend and will purchase from her in the future!!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top