EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Selling food instagram account *superb engagement!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followers
50k+ Followers
Category
Fashion, Food/Nutrition

beazter12

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Hi, I am selling a 32k follower food/fashion instagram account. The account gets 3-10k likes on each post and around 2-3.5k story views. That’s a 11.4% engagement rate, which is highly superb. Also gets around 50-200 comments even more if you make a “comment below” post. In live video, highest user count I got was 270 people. Videos get around 20k-30k views!

It get atleast 300-500 new followers daily. Around 2k-3.5k a week. This account has been growing organically. [FONT=.SFUIText-BoldItalic]PROJECTED TO HIT 100K FOLLOWERS BY THE END OF MAY/MID JUNE!![/FONT]

No bots. Nothing fake. Everything has been hard work and effort.

A lot of restaurants, brands and food entrepreneurs have asked for shoutouts and collaborations in the account. Currently promoting a few brands as well

74% of followers are women! And then the rest are men. United States and Brazil are the main country where the followers follow the account from. Also, a bunch of other well established and high follower food pages follow the account, good for giveaways or anything in that sort. Over 1 million impressions and half a million reach in the account! The account doesn’t follow anyone! I managed to unfollow all of the accounts I used to follow.Perfect if you want to turn it into a personal one!

[FONT=.SFUIText-BoldItalic]If you need advice on how to convert this account into another niche of your choosing, I’ll also explain to you the best way to do it. [/FONT]

If you have any questions or would like to talk about the price you can PM me thru here or through the Instagram account.

[FONT=.SFUIText-BoldItalic]Paypal friends and family or we use middleman (buyer pays the fees)[/FONT]

thanks for your time,

Last edited:

beazter12

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Current price is $450. Yes I have made money advertising people’s restaurant and shouting out accounts. Even gotten free stuff also.

Status
Not open for further replies.