WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Heya!
Because I don't really play this game anymore, I wanna sell all my legendary weapons away for cheap / good price.
Discord - Antsu#1452
EU WEAPONS - PRICES (PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!)
Showstopper 'Thunder' = 7$
N-TEC 7 'Ursus' = 25$
OCA Nano 'Connoisseur' = 15$
N-HVR 243 'Sitting Duck' = 25$ SOLD
VBR 'Huntress' = 7$ SOLD
AAEPD Volcano = 15$
AMG-556 'Medusa' = 10$ SOLD
FFA 'Bullshark' = 8$
Raptor 'Condor' = 15$
Because I don't really play this game anymore, I wanna sell all my legendary weapons away for cheap / good price.
Discord - Antsu#1452
EU WEAPONS - PRICES (PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!)
Showstopper 'Thunder' = 7$
N-TEC 7 'Ursus' = 25$
OCA Nano 'Connoisseur' = 15$
AAEPD Volcano = 15$
FFA 'Bullshark' = 8$
Raptor 'Condor' = 15$
Last edited:
