EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ENDGAME Account | 35/41 Total 5* Pokemon

Mobile OS
Android
Type
End Game
Original Owner
Yes

emiuemiu

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Reason - VPN Violation
please click on the imgur album for more screenshots

- 36/41 total 5 star pokemon attainable in the game

- all pokemon at max level (3 stars are capped at lvl 115 and i didnt upgrade them to 4 stars)
- blastoise during egg event, 2nd tier affinity maxed
- all moves and skills unlocked (excluding lucky skills)
- some sync grids are fully upgraded (potion pikachu, move gauge buff serperior, etc.)
- some lucky skills unlocked (perfect lucky skills for a couple of main pokemon)
- lucked out on getting the large variety of 5 stars, so most of them are at sync level 1
- a lot of items are 9999+, 3* books are 2800+, 2500 gems still on the account, 17m coins etc,
- 2* fire type bandanna, bracelet and pin all at lvl 15
- 2* dragon type bandanna, bracelet and pin all at lvl 15

do send me a DM on discord at yuu#1152 if you need any more screenshots

i just wanna sell the account because i dont have the time for it anymore. played it since the inception of the game (272 logins) so its a fully legit endgame account.

wont entertain requests less than USD$100. paypal only.

Last edited:
ip hash: 23b7ce05c8d0e020597967

emiuemiu

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Reason - VPN Violation
please click on the imgur album for more screenshots

- 36/41 total 5 star pokemon attainable in the game (i got sharpedo)

- all pokemon at max level (3 stars are capped at lvl 115 and i didnt upgrade them to 4 stars)
- blastoise during egg event, 2nd tier affinity maxed
- all moves and skills unlocked (excluding lucky skills)
- some sync grids are fully upgraded (potion pikachu, move gauge buff serperior, etc.)
- some lucky skills unlocked (perfect lucky skills for a couple of main pokemon)
- lucked out on getting the large variety of 5 stars, so most of them are at sync level 1
- a lot of items are 9999+, 3* books are 2800+, 2500 gems still on the account, 17m coins etc,
- 2* fire type bandanna, bracelet and pin all at lvl 15
- 2* dragon type bandanna, bracelet and pin all at lvl 15
- most current events are completed and account will be up to date until purchased

do send me a DM on discord at yuu#1152 if you need any more screenshots

i just wanna sell the account because i dont have the time for it anymore. played it since the inception of the game (272+ logins) so its a fully legit endgame account.

wont entertain requests less than USD$100. paypal only.

ip hash: 673cfd63c29afd01e43551