Selling Elite Dangerous Beta Access key - 20

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

The Fallen

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 177

(99.4%) (183 reviews)
Country
Poland
Member Since
Mar 17, 2012
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling Elite Dangerous Beta Access key ( access to the beta now, not the full version, so read before contacting me )

Price: 20$ , paypal gift only.

More info on skype..

I have also one account: price 20$ ( access to the beta now, not the full version, so read before contacting me )

First key - SOLD
Second key - SOLD
Account - SOLD
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hi, I'm interested in a Beta Access Key. As you state in your post, it only gives you access to the beta NOW, but I understand that from December 16th you will have full access to the game, right? If so, I keep it for those 20$ you ask for it (via PayPal gift). Let me know if you are still willing to sell it. Thank you.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top