SOLD Selling DMC - Reliable, Discreet and Professional.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Services
  1. Coins
  2. Items

Abovell

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Jun 19, 2023
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
0
I am offering Dank Memer coins to serious buyers only, as I am a serious, professional and discreet seller.

PRICES:
♦ $5/b - Price is negotiable depending on the amount.

➔ Payment is done first. Accepting payment through Crypto or Ko-fi (PayPal without fees).
➔ Need to build trust first? No problem! You can start with smaller transactions before committing to larger amounts.
➔ When you buy from me, I ask you that you please follow all instructions precisely. This is to ensure a smooth and discreet transaction.

★ Contact me by messaging me on EpicNpc or through email: [email protected]
○ Delivery times may vary depending on demand. Your patience is much appreciated.

⤿ I've had a significant number of satisfied customers but I haven't received any reviews yet. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take a moment to leave one after you've made a purchase from me.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast deal

bro is legit. thanks for the deal
 
A
I appreciate the feedback! Pleasure doing business with you too.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top