SOLD Selling cute valorant account with ignite bundle

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. EU
Original Owner
Yes
(16 reviews)

koekje

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
May 8, 2021
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
Selling a small cute alt account of mine which I don't use anymore

It has cute stuff like be mine jett card and daydreams buddy


Its unstacked but got some of the most popular skins and a bp

It comes with oge since I created the acc and I can provide a bit of ogi like pictures of vp purchases for example.


Listening to any reasonable offers, please don't lowball. I accept paypal and crypto as payment method.

https://preview.explorant.space/account/NUA3aaqY/

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Great seller !

Vouch @futuregf sold me a valorant account, I went first, smooth deal
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top