• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

/selling COA 2, Junji ito, soe, NAEU 15s 84a

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

acrobatting

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 26, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I’m back to trading/selling my side accounts lol. This account was evaluated at around 300$, so anywhere around the evaluation price would be the buyout! As for trading, I’m up to looking at any offers. Instant declines are Genshin or other games, Asia server, & dead/ghost DMM. I can meet in-game and we’ll use a verified MM for trade/sell. If you’re interested contact me here or on discord: Moth#9151
 

Attachments

  • C59BA7F9-CBED-4B76-A69B-4E083CAE14A2.jpeg
    C59BA7F9-CBED-4B76-A69B-4E083CAE14A2.jpeg
    673.7 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Fake Feedback Detected
Hi! is this still available?
 
Hello! I’m back to trading/selling my side accounts lol. This account was evaluated at around 300$, so anywhere around the evaluation price would be the buyout! As for trading, I’m up to looking at any offers. Instant declines are Genshin or other games, Asia server, & dead/ghost DMM. I can meet in-game and we’ll use a verified MM for trade/sell. If you’re interested contact me here or on discord: Moth#9151
Would you take 230$
 
A
someone’s offered me 250$, but I’ll definitely consider it if they drop out on their offer! if you wanna discuss it more I’m more active on discord ^^
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hiii I’ve sent a discord fr interested in buying!
 
A
Hello! Unfortunately I don’t see your message, could you try sending it again? ^^ My discord is Moth#9151
M
Of course sent a new one :3
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top