Selling Bee Swarm account (45 bees)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TommyVn324

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (22 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jul 21, 2021
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have this Bee Swarm account to sell:
Here is the information about this acc:
- Have 5 mythic bees, 37 gifted bees
- 48 billion honey,...
You can DM me through my Discord tronli123#3485 to have more information like amulet buff and other things you want to see
I mainly accept PayPal f&f (You go first or we use MM and other payments dm me abt it for more information)
I really don't know what price to sell so you can DM about the price so we can discuss it

1641106015667.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top