Selling Banu Merchantman lti + SQ42 - Original Owner [Mod][Trusted][Verified]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

SaltnVinegar

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 86

(100%) (92 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Sep 20, 2015
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Taking offers for my account which contains everything in the picture below.

I'm over waiting for this game, the ship I bought it for isn't scheduled to be released for quite a long time. The price of the ship (BMM) is stated to go up further as time and development goes on. It will get bigger and better but you'll be waiting a while for it.

Melt Value: $250 USD

Those who are willing to wait, grab this while you can. A potential investment.

I am the original owner of the account, and my reputation here speaks for itself.

No price in mind but I wont accept any low-ball offers. I am taking offers privately via Skype or PM. Add me on Skype for any questions or offers - chaos.theory17

Thanks for reading!


jjg50moazpj0olgqwcl0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top