D
Deleted member 435669
Hello I would like to sell my account since I just never play the game and really don't wanna bother waiting for actually release.
I have upgraded Hornet Ghost - AEROVIEW Hanger - 300i with upgrades too and + hanger for that you can see these from the screenshots provided!
I am not so familiar with the game since i never got the chance to enjoy it as much
Let me know what you think : https://imgur.com/a/TpcUZ
I am looking for $120 - Paypal only (negotiable)
Reply here or add my discord if you wanna see more or have any questions.
I have upgraded Hornet Ghost - AEROVIEW Hanger - 300i with upgrades too and + hanger for that you can see these from the screenshots provided!
I am not so familiar with the game since i never got the chance to enjoy it as much
Let me know what you think : https://imgur.com/a/TpcUZ
I am looking for $120 - Paypal only (negotiable)
Reply here or add my discord if you wanna see more or have any questions.
Last edited by a moderator:
